1. Firm tofu – cut up into longitudinal pieces and sautéed on two sides for 10 mins each
2. Onion – 1 – sliced longitudinal
3. Potato – 1 – cut into wedges or cubed and microwaved for 5 minutes soaked in water
4. Mushrooms – 10 mini bella mushrooms – sliced thick and longitudinal
5. Coconut Milk – one 14 oz can
6. Thai Green Curry Paste – 1.5 tablespoons
7. Sesame Oil – 2 tablespoons
8. Sugar – 1 teaspoon
1. Pre-process the tofu as indicated and let it cool, while you slice the vegetables
2. Pour the sesame oil into a vessel. Once the oil is hot add the Thai Green Curry Paste and saute for 2 minutes
3. Add the onion and cook till it turns translucent
4. Add the coconut milk and 1.5 cups of water. Let the liquid start boiling. Add salt per taste.
5. Now add the potatoes, mushrooms and tofu and let the curry simmer for 10 mins
5. Add a teaspoon of sugar to bring out the flavor of the coconut milk
6. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with rice.
Mmmmm …..Experience the taste of thai curry from my favorite Thai restaurant.